Our core values
WASF’s intervention are based on core values namely:
- good Governance: Holding on the principles of transparency and accountability, the management team ensures that individuals’ interest do not override the interest of the WASF;
- participation and dialog: The top actions of the WASF are defined by considering the partners’ point of view;
- liability: The management of funds received by the WASF is performed regarding the commitments made to stakeholders represented by sponsors, governments, local populations and other actors;
- complementarity: WASF’s funding exist to boost up national and international funds to influence and motivate other partners in investing, especially between the public and private sectors’ partnerships;
- flexibility: The WASF is implementing flexible mechanisms to respond promptly to the needs of beneficiaries and recommendations of partners, auditors and missions’ assessment.